Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Day...

Some days are better than others. Today I feel okay. I guess I should be happy that the weekend is almost here, tomorrow is payday, and I am almost halfway done with my last semester as a grad student.

I think my main problem is motivation. While things do look good (and they usually are), I just have become drawn into a phase of indifference. Hitting halfway seems to make things harder. I'm less motivated, yet the end of the semester draws closer. While I walk on this path I feel like there's something more out there, but it'll have to wait. I guess I'm just counting the days until May. When May hits, I finally leave Utah and move on to a more exciting chapter of my life.

There's only one possible solution for my current state: Xbox 360. I have ordered some games and when they finally come, I suppose my life will be a little more interesting...


1 comment:

  1. We all get down and out in the motivation department.... I wrote this a while back when I was combating that. http://chutherice.blogspot.com/2010/02/let-us-act-upon-this-land-as-if-for.html
    Can't wait to have you on the East Coast, Ben wants a gaming partner for the rare times that he can take a break.

    ReplyDelete