Sunday, March 28, 2010

Almost There!

Spring Break was no break for me. The beginning was house hunting during the day, and coding at night. Yeah, it was weird. I couldn't sleep so I coded. I guess I did have motivation to finish my Masters Project ahead of schedule, but it's probably something I shouldn't have been doing on my downtime...

Turns out, when I got back to Utah I was on a weird schedule. I had 3 other assignments to do and I finished 2 by Friday. However, in between accomplishing those assignments I was coding. One day it seemed that when I woke up I coded, throughout the day I tested it, and during the the late hours of 4:30 AM I was fixing issues or doing more coding. Since I came back from the east coast I woke up early as well (around 8 AM MST). Yeah, my whole body is going to be messed up...but, I call it determination.

On Saturday I worked on the 3rd assignment for about 6.5 hours with my partner. That was killer. All in the name of finishing it in one shot. That didn't work, but we are almost there. I would have to say, this will be worth it in the long run. By having all this work completed ahead of schedule, I'm one step closer to graduation. Just need to last a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment